Terms & Conditions
The term "Peter Christian" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website, Hills of Bramley Ltd (T/A Peter Christian) 29 Star Estate, Partridge Green, West Sussex, RH13 8RA. We are registered in England and Wales with company number 04767802 and our VAT number is 823911928. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We reserve the right not to accept your order for any reason at our absolute discretion such as, but not limited to, an error by us in the pricing or description of the goods.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Peter Christian's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
- You agree that we may use personal information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
The price of the products shall be the price confirmed by us at the time an order is placed.
While we take all reasonable care to ensure that information in our catalogues and online is accurate, errors may occur. In the event of an error in the pricing of the products you have ordered (whether this is by our error or an error by any third party), we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of re-confirming the order at the correct prices or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you have already paid for the products and we subsequently cancel the order, you will receive a full refund.
In the event that we are unable to supply the products at the pricing or specifications stated in the order, we will where possible notify you of any changes. Where the products ordered are not available we may offer you substitute products in which case you will be asked to re-confirm your order at the new pricing and/or specifications. You are not obliged to accept any substitute products and you will be entitled to receive a full refund if you confirm that the substitute products are not acceptable.
Our prices are inclusive of any applicable value added tax (VAT) or other sales tax (at the rate from time to time in force). Any VAT, packaging or delivery costs for which you shall be liable will be confirmed prior to your order being placed. We will not be able to confirm any custom duties or tariffs applying to your order; you will be responsible for paying any such costs directly to the relevant custom officials if imposed. You should check if any custom duties or tariffs will apply to your order before placing your order.
If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the products, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the products in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.