Peter Christian want you to be delighted with the quality, comfort and value of your purchase. If you wish to return an item for any reason, we guarantee to exchange it, or to return your money without a fuss (subject to the goods being in as new condition and returned within 28 days).
Returning any item is simple as we send out all of our orders in re-usable cartons or re-sealable mail order bags. With every order we provide a FREEPOST returns label which enables you to easily return goods to us via the Post Office (within the UK) free of charge. We find it useful to know why the goods have been returned so please complete the returns form on the back of the dispatch note.
Once the goods have been packed making sure you include your instructions, hand the parcel over the counter at a Post Office and ask them to give you a “Proof of Posting” slip which you should keep until we have confirmed receipt or resolved the matter to your satisfaction.
How do I return any item for refund or exchange?
- Remove the FREEPOST return posting label from the dispatch note.
- Attach the sticky return posting label on the parcel covering any previous address. If the label does not fully cover any previous address details, please make sure these are deleted to avoid confusion.
- Complete the reverse side of the dispatch note with your instructions
- If you no longer have the dispatch note, then please write us a brief note giving us your name, address and postcode and whether you would like an exchange or refund. Return your goods to: Peter Christian, FREEPOST (NAT12711) 25 Mackley Estate, Henfield Road, Small Dole, West Sussex. BN5 9XR
- If possible please include a contact telephone number in case we need to call you.
- Put the dispatch note with your items into our re-usable packing.
- Hand the parcel over the counter at your nearest Post Office and ask for a Proof of Posting receipt.
How long does the return take?
Once your parcel has been received back, the exchange or refund will usually take place on the same day. Although the refund will be entered on the day of receipt, the amount will not appear on the balance of your credit/debit card account for 3 to 4 working days. Refund cheques will take a few days longer to get to you.
For exchange items, as long as the requested replacement is in stock, dispatch will be within 2 to 3 days. If the exchange item requires alteration it may require a further 3 working days. Please allow 5 working days for dispatch during busy periods. If the requested item is out of stock, it will be sent out to you as soon as it is received by us.
If you need any more help then contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org